We’re looking for a few good “& Associates”
You’ve learned about us, now we’d like to learn about you! If you’d like to contribute to the hard-working, family-oriented culture we’ve built over the last 30+ years, we are seeking talent for our Design, Sales and Installation Teams. Read the details below, and send your cover letter and resume to the contact listed. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Be part of the heart of our company! We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking interior designers!
We service clients from a vast array of industries: financial, healthcare, education, manufacturing, government, municipalities and corporate/professional companies. We design and specify interior remodeling and construction projects as well as complete furniture packages.
We are committed to being the #1 office interiors provider in the state, one satisfied client at a time.
We are looking for designers with these skills:
- Interpersonal – listening and communicating vision of project from concept to details throughout project cycle to internal and external contacts
- Time management: ability to manage several projects at once
- Technology – proficient in CAD software; product specification software; generating bills of material, finish schedules and material legends
- Professional competency – prefer WRID designer either in possession of, or pursuing
- Interior Commercial Construction knowledge – generate detailed construction drawings to include: reflective ceiling plans and general lighting layouts; millwork elevations; flooring layouts for pricing and installation; finish schedules and material legends
- Budget management – use furniture and remodeling selections to make the most effective use of the project budget
- Curiosity – excitement for learning about new ideas, products and techniques to provide the ultimate great experience for our clients.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer these benefits: health insurance, paid community service day, paid holidays, paid vacation days, paid sick days, 401(k) plan, free parking all wrapped up in a small company, family business culture.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Interior Design Position
CJ & Associates, Inc.16915 W. Victor Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(Map it!) F: 262-786-7220
800# - 877-786-1772